Monday 9 January 2017

Preliminary Task

https://youtu.be/YWd95unZPrg




The above link is for my Preliminary Task.


What I most enjoyed about making my video was the way in which all of the different shots and how they create a story to provide the audience with a gripping story line in our school based drama.
Things that I didn't enjoy however was not having enough footage to almost interchange scenes as at times the short film lacked depth in what we was doing and we was just scratching the surface of what I believe we are capable of, also the time of which we had to film it as we had an hour to film and then trying to get the correct mise en scene with the weather and having it nice and sunny on both days however, getting my mum to wash my clothes ready for the next time we had to film.


When it comes to my opening scene for the next task I will ensure that we will have a lot more footage to work with so we have options on what scenes we are going to do and also we are going to change location so that we aren't filming in school again and keeping the audience engaged with our vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment