Monday 12 December 2016

About Myself.

Introduction-

I am Ben, I am 17 years old, I live in Sutton-In-Ashfield. I am currently studying 3 A levels (PE, History and Media Studies.) The reason why I chose media was because I am creative in what I do and have always took an interest in films and all types of media from social to cinematic. Along with this, the way in which certain scenes have been produced and the reason why that effect has been chosen to produce that has made me analyse films at the cinema and in the comfort of my own home. I took media as i am intigurd by the way that we as in dividuals percieve the way a scene is built and formed also along with this I just adore films especially classics and Christmas films are amazing such as Elf, Nightmare before Christmas and of course Bad Santa, however my favourite film of all time has to Superbad as its just comical and I enjoy it.


in my free time I play football for a local team, nothing special, but its what I enjoy doing in my free time. along with this I am the holder of a Manchester United season ticket and go to there games every weekend and even sometimes the Europa League games in mid-week.









No comments:

Post a Comment